Barnson’s qualified planners offer solutions for clients looking to negotiate favourable outcomes and streamline planning processes for their projects. Barnson is aware of the importance of sound urban and rural land use planning. We have worked in-house for local government and for clients wanting to interface with urban and regional planning instruments.
Barnson’s approach considers the development objectives, and the stakeholder needs and issues, along with the improvement, conservation, and management of the surrounding environment to reach consultative and collaborative outcomes for all parties.
Our planning services include:
- Preparing and submitting development applications on behalf of land owners/developers/builders and negotiating with Councils on their behalf to obtain development approval
- Preparing Statement of Environmental Effects
- Consulting with neighbours, local and state agencies, and any other interested parties to identify issues to be addressed before the development application is lodged
- Assisting in site selection for a project, or advising on the best use of a chosen site
- Advising on changes in legislation and policies that may affect property development and land use rights
- Representing clients in appeals before Council, mediation, or the Land and Environment Court of NSW
- Appointing and project managing teams of specialists to ensure a well-presented project that is coordinated in a credible and professional manner
- Preparation of re-zoning proposals