Barnson’s surveying professionals use the latest in-field and desktop technology to solve surveying problems, large and small. Our experienced team of registered surveyors are accredited members of the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors (AIBS), and understand the importance of precision and speed in the delivery of survey information to keep our clients’ projects moving.
Barnson specialises in delivering a wide range of survey solutions; including cadastral surveys, engineering surveys, and mining surveys for government, commercial, and industrial sectors throughout NSW. Our field crews collect digital data for streamlined processing with CivilCad and AutoCAD.
Our services include:
- Urban and rural subdivision design and management
- Strata and community title developments
- Building set outs
- Boundary surveys
- Engineering set out surveys for buildings, roads and services
- GPS surveys
- Stockpile, quarry earthworks volume surveys
- Work-As-Executed surveys
- Underground mine surveys for coal and metalliferous mines
- Open-cut surveys for volume calculations
- Stockpile surveys for volume calculations