Barnson’s nationally accredited quality assurance systems ensure that our project management team is well positioned to identify and overcome the issues that inevitably arise in any project. With our multidisciplinary project management team, we provide continuity with one port of call throughout a project.
With more than 14 years of experience in the project management field, we have successfully managed projects in both the public and private sectors. Our holistic approach ensures that we will deliver your project on time, on budget and to our exacting quality standards.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Design management and coordination of multi-disciplinary projects to facilitate the preparation of comprehensive design and documentation for development application and construction certificate approval
- Procurement and management of external specialist consultants
- Preparation of cost estimates for budgeting and project feasibility purposes
- Preparation of detailed building specifications including ‘NATSPEC’ specifications
- Preparation of comprehensive tender documentation including selection of appropriate building contract
- Calling of tenders, management of tender periods, tender evaluation and recommendations regarding suitable construction contractors
- Preparation and execution of building contracts including general conditions and contract preliminaries
- Complete contract administration (Superintendent), including general supervision
- Preparation and maintenance of project construction programs
- Management of defects liability periods following practical completion
- Assessment and provision of advice regarding Building Code of Australia compliance
With a proven track record substantiated by successful project delivery, Barnson’s project management team is highly qualified to provide independent and professional advice on a wide scope of engineering and construction jobs.