One of the biggest challenges of any refurbishment, renovation or building project is pulling it all together – from start to finish.
This all takes time, energy and knowledge and relies on the relationships you have with all the specialists, professionals and tradespeople along the way. Barnson have been managing projects for more than 12 years and have experience in ensuring everything from office buildings to a regional shopping centre, medium density housing projects and multi-purpose centres, schools, sporting clubs and even a fire station meet the needs and expectations of their occupants.
Our Project Management Team has the skills to bring together the design, construction and overall management of a project on time, to budget and to a high quality finish. One of the benefits we bring is our internal resources in Engineering, Building Design, Town Planning, Surveying, Environmental, and Geotechnical and Materials Testing. Add to that our contract management experience and we can oversee all elements of your project to your specifications.
Project Management Services offered by Barnson include:
- Documentation for development and construction approval
- Cost estimates
- Tender documentation
- Tender evaluation
- Development and management of building contracts
- All aspects of contract administration, including progress claims and variations
- Site meetings and liaison between client and contractor
- Quality assurance
- Final inspections and quality assurance review.
Recent projects we have managed:
- Walgett Multi-Disciplinary Health Care Centre
- Dubbo Supported Accommodation: Housing Plus
- Lightning Ridge Pre-School - extension and refurbishment
- Sporties, Dubbo (formerly Railway Bowling Club) - alterations
- Delroy Fire Station, Dubbo - alterations and refurbishment
- Narromine Pre-School - extension and refurbishment.